Determine the format of a Brother FB100 disk
You received a Brother FB100 floppy disk and don't have a clue what's on it. Or, you received a Brother FB100 floppy disk, but didn't get any documentation with the disk.
The good news:
You have an FB100 and a BL7USB.
The steps above can all be found in the on line documentation that you can start using the ? button on the first dialog.
- Read the FB100 floppy disk using the Read button on the User Interface dialog and ...
- When asked to save the Brother Pattern Disk file, REMEMBER WHERE YOU STORED THE FILE.
- Press the Edit button on the User Interface dialog.
- Press the Open button on the Edit dialog and navigate to the Brother Pattern Disk file stored above.
- Select the Brother Pattern Disk file and press the Open button.
- The (read only) Mode field shows the format of the disk.
- You can work out what's on the disk by selecting a track and pressing the Edit button.
Last Modification: Jul 16, 2008
(c) Copyright 2000-2008, Jos Timmermans