Cartridge is a stitch pattern cartridge to be used with all models of Brother PPD's and Brother knitting machines supporting stitch pattern cartridges with additional functionality.
|32 bit Operating Systems|
|Windows 98||Windows ME||Windows 2000||Windows XP||Windows 2003||Windows Vista||Windows 2008||Windows 7||Windows 8 & 8.1||Windows 10|
|64 bit Operating Systems|
|Windows XP x64||Windows 2003 x64||Windows Vista x64||Windows 2008 x64||Windows 7 x64||Windows 2008 R2 x64||Windows 8 & 8.1 x64||Windows 2012 x64||Windows 10 x64|
Extra functionality compared with Brother stitch pattern cartridge
1. USB connectivity
2. Cartridge software can be replaced by the user
- To transfer a pattern collection from Cartridge to your computer
- To transfer a pattern collection from your computer to Cartridge
- For interactive knitting in DesignaKnit (IK option required)
What functionality does Cartridge provide on top of the Brother Stitch Pattern Cartridge?
What functionality does Cartridge provide on top of a DesignaKnit Brotherlink 4?
- Store pattern collection on your computer; you won't have lack of space anymore on your cartridge.
- Load a pattern collection from your computer to Cartridge.
- A serial port is no longer required for Interactive Knitting (IK option required)
- Cartridge retains patterns if you turn your computer off (battery backup)
- Interactive Knitting via USB, no serial port required
- Support for KH-900
- Store (modified) patterns in Cartridge and upload the pattern collection to your PC
- PPD+FB100 users can make backups of floppy discs on the PC using the free software that comes with Cartridge.
Last Modification: Jun 29, 2016
(c) Copyright 2005-2016, Jos Timmermans